Monday, November 5, 2018


TECH



Меняет как перчатки: Илон Маск вывел в свет очередную пассиюThe philosophy of Elon Musk

Elon Musk was present in a recent interview with Recode, where he returned to reflect on his last year and the effect of Twitter on everything that happened."I felt myself grow old for five years this year," admitted Musk, acknowledging that it was "incredibly painful." "In fact, my brother told me, 'Look, if you do a wound to yourself, can you at least not twist the knife later? You thrust the knife into your leg. You do not even need to twist it in your leg. Why would you do that? '"Said the boss of Tesla and SpaceX.One of Elon Musk's reasons for acknowledging that this was a bad year is mainly about the infamous tweet about Tesla's alleged privatization, which prompted the interviewer to question the executive about his use of Twitter."I do 'tweets' of the interesting things I see and probably without much filter. I spend a lot less time on Twitter than people probably think. It is between 10 to 15 minutes. You seem to be diving into the current of consciousness in society. That's what I feel. It's a little weird. Some people express themselves with their hair. I use Twitter, "Musk said.



Miguel Dias

No comments:

Post a Comment

  DIGITAL LIFE New Fin7 Hacker’s AI Naked Image Generator Serves Up More Than Nudes Sex sells, so they say, and a notorious Russian ransomwa...