Monday, December 26, 2022

 

DIGITAL LIFE


Kerolay Chaves: the only OnlyFans model who claims to be a virgin

OnlyFans, which has become popular in recent years, is based on a paid membership system. If you want to access the photos and videos of a profile, you have to be a monthly subscriber of that profile for a certain fee. People who open a OnlyFans profile and share their obscene photos and videos here are called the OnlyFans model. The fact that these people earn tens of thousands of dollars a month has increased the interest in the site.

She is the only OnlyFans model who is a virgin! It's not about money!

Here is Kerolay Chaves, one of the names that does not call money money by selling his photos. The woman, who introduces herself as the last virgin on the site, sees no harm in selling her obscene poses. Explaining her biggest wish from Santa Claus as a loyal boyfriend, Chaves also underlines that her desire is not contradictory with her job.

Stating that it is very difficult to find a loyal man, the woman said, “I think that those who are loyal cannot make me happy in bed. Isn't there a man who will give me the life I want and not cheat on me? I want to establish a relationship, connect with a person. That I understand my work and my career. Because it would be wrong for him to think he has the right to deceive me by judging me for my content.” used expressions. Kerolay Chaves, who joins the caravan of those who do not say money by earning thousands of dollars a month through OnlyFans, calls herself the only virgin of the site.

mundophone

No comments:

Post a Comment

  TECH Graphene-enhanced 3D-printed concrete reduces carbon emissions by 31% Researchers from the University of Virginia have made significa...