Saturday, May 30, 2020


DIGITAL LIFE



Tinder em tempos de quarentenaTinder in times of quarantine

I downloaded Tinder.
Confesseth.
I'm not ashamed.
Because for me, rooting for Vasco is worse.
Nothing against, I even have friends who cheer.
But I didn't download Tinder because I want to meet someone properly.
I downloaded because boredom forces me to do certain things.
So, in order not to freak out and paint my hair blue, I decided to submit to the application.
And I think you, as bored with quarantine as I am, should do the same.
The first reason is that if you are a person who already hates leaving home for a date, the reason for isolation is perfect.
The second reason is that if you already hate leaving home for any reason, it's also perfect.
And on Tinder I learned a lot of things.
For example: how do men manage to have so much self-esteem at the same time that they have little creativity?
All men like:
Bar.
Beer.
Cinema.
Netflix.
Beach.
To-dos.
Everyone.
There's no one that says " I don't like to do anything.”
Or " I like to sleep."
They have to be very active, or they think that the opposite is not attractive.
Had one who wrote "90% gym and 10% eat hot stuff"”
But the picture was a little contradictory...
Anyway, I wouldn't take it.
Where has it ever been found to prefer to do exercises than eat a lasagna?
This person can not be trusted.
On Tinder, men always say themselves very nice.
In search of a good conversation.
Serious relationships, maybe.
And, of course, most often healed.
I never accept a very handsome guy.
I always suspect.
Perfect men only in The Sims.
But come on, when I accept a handsome guy and he accepts me back, right there I distrust.
Because my photos show that I have a bacon on my belly and fat wings.
That is, a guy who likes me has to be a guy who likes barbecue, at the very least.
When we grow up, we begin to value the right things.
I learned that I can laugh with Tinder.
And that's all I seek in life: fun and good laughs.
Tinder, will you marry me

Marina Estevão-Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment

  TECH Qualcomm touts Snapdragon 8 Elite chip's massive performance gains and AI capabilities As the mobile industry continues to evolve...